Nutella Recipes to Help You Celebrate Nutella Day
Take a look inside your pantry? Do you have a jar of Nutella in there? You know – that chocolate-hazelnut spread that is good on just about anything from a slice of toast to a vanilla wafer cookie?
In 1964, the Ferrero company began manufacturing Nutella, and since then, Nutella has been a favorite product around the globe.
On February 5th, you can celebrate this delicious product as it’s Nutella Day!
Not sure how to celebrate? Well, you can always just grab a spoonful out of the jar – or you can make one of these recipes.
- Homemade Nutella: If you don’t want to buy a container of Nutella at the store, you can always try making your own. It’s surprisingly simple – and you may even like it better than the premade version.
- Nutella Brownies: Brownies are good, but Nutella Brownies are better! You probably have most of the ingredients in your pantry, and this will make an 8-inch square pan – which is just the right amount!
- Nutella Hot Chocolate: Cold weather screams hot chocolate! It’s perfect after some sledding or ice skating, and this recipe will warm you up. You make this hot chocolate in a saucepan on your stovetop, and there are only four ingredients needed.
- Ultimate Nutella Cupcakes: Need a great dessert that’s beautiful and tasty? These Ultimate Nutella Cupcakes are it! They’re filled with Nutella, have a Nutella buttercream frosting, and are topped with a Ferrero Rocher candy.
- Nutella Banana Bread: Do you have some overripe bananas? Well, you already know that overripe bananas are ideal for making banana bread, but there’s no need to make your traditional banana bread when you can try this recipe. Broma Bakery created a fabulous recipe that’s extremely moist, and you’re going to want a big slice for breakfast or as a snack.
- Chocolate Nutella Cookies: Do you have a little bit of the Cookie Monster in you? Then you must have a Nutella cookie recipe to satisfy those cravings. A chocolate batter with chocolate chips, Nutella, and hazelnuts make these cookies outstanding.
- Poke Cake with Nutella Hazelnut Spread: Short on time, but want to make a dessert that will impress? This Poke Cake with Nutella Hazelnut Spread will do the job. By using a boxed cake mix, you will save yourself lots of time!
- Nutella Latte: Raise your hand if you love a good latte! Then a Nutella Latte may be right up your alley. You’ll be making one every morning and saving yourself some serious money when you don’t stop at your local coffee shop on the way to work.
- Strawberry Nutella Pizza: Dessert pizza is a great way to end a meal, and if you have kids – they are going to love it. Nutella, almonds, and strawberries are terrific together, and you can use store-bought pizza dough if you don’t have time to make your own.
- Banana Nutella Crepes: If you hit any crepe stand in France, you will see Banana Nutella Crepes on the menu. But there’s no need to take a trip to France to enjoy them! With a little practice, you can make the perfect crepes at home and then stuff them with bananas and Nutella.
- Nutella Milkshakes: This Nutella Milkshake has only three ingredients – and it’s a must-make – because it tastes so good, and it’s so easy to whip up!
- Nutella Cheesecake: This is another show-stopping dessert! It looks beautiful and tastes even better. You will love every decadent bite.
When Nutella was created in 1964, the manufacturers probably never envisioned having a day dedicated to this sweet treat. But February 5th is that day – and these recipes are perfect for celebrating!