Got Shoes? Check Out These Storage Solutions!
“Life’s short – buy the shoes, drink the wine, order the dessert.” – Unknown
If those sound like words to live by, you’ve probably got a LOT of shoes at home. In fact, your significant other may think your shoe collection is a bit out of control. But, perhaps what it really needs is some organization.
Organized shoes don’t take up as much space. They’re less likely to get damaged or beat up. And, you’ll actually know what you own – so you won’t spend money on similar pairs or styles.
Need some suggestions to get those shoes straightened up and out of the way? Here are some popular ones that might do the job!
- Belote 24-Pair Shoe Storage Cabinet: If you’re looking for shoe storage that looks more like a cabinet and could act as an entry table, this one from Wayfair might work. It’s a “some assembly required” project and stores up to 24 pairs of shoes.
- 80-Pair Shoe Rack: If you’ve got so many pairs of shoes that you’d rather not count them, then take a look at this 80-pair shoe rack. It’s actually a set of two racks – and will provide you with a ton of storage.
- 7-Tier Shoe Rack Storage Chest Organizer Free Standing Shelves: This 7-tier rack comes in white or black – which is great depending on your decor. Reviewers have said this is a sturdy rack, and you can easily buy a couple of them to place next to one another if you need more storage.
- Prepac 24-Pair Shoe Storage Cubby Bench: This cubby bench comes in four different colors and holds up to 24 pairs of shoes. It weighs about 66 pounds and requires some assembly, but it does ship free if you’re an Amazon Prime member.
- storageLAB Under Bed Shoe Shoe Storage Organizer: Are you storing things under your bed? If you’re not, it’s a fantastic place to stash some clutter. Shoes can be stored under there easily with these organizers. You get a set of two, which should allow you to store 24 pairs of shoes.
- Over-the-Door Mesh Shoe Organizer; If you need shoe storage, but you’re just not sure where you’re going to find it, then think about over-the-door organizers. This one has 26 storage slots and is only $20!
- Lynk 36-Pair Overdoor Shoe Organizer: Here’s another over-the-door option. Reviewers said it’s easy to assemble and install – which is a definite plus.
- Boot Butler Boot Storage Rack: Do you have lots of boots? What do you do with them all? If you want to hang them in your closet, here’s one possible solution.
- Whitmor Hanging Shoes Shelves Closet Organizer: If you have shoes all over your closet floor and you need a solution to get them off the floor, try this one. It has 30 different slots and can hang on a closet rod.
- Storage Maniac 3-Pair Boot Rack: If you have a couple of pairs of boots that you wear during the winter months, you may want to get a boot rack that you can put right by your front door. This one will hold three pairs of boots, and you don’t need any tools to assemble it.
- Homemade Living Bamboo 3-Tier Shoe Rack Bench: Does everyone take off their shoes before entering your home? Then place a nice shoe rack by your front door. This will help keep your entryway clear and allow everyone to put their shoes in a spot where they can easily find them.
Keeping your shoes organized will help them last longer and keep your home tidy. And, if you need some storage for shoes and boots, there are lots of solutions out there – these are just a few that might work for you!