7 Golf Podcasts You Should Check Out
Do you love to golf? Playing it? Watching it? Listening to it?
If you are a golf fanatic, then you need to download a few podcasts related to your favorite sport! Here are a few to put on your list!
- On the Mark Golf Podcast: If you want some help with your game and interviews with golf pros, caddies, psychologists, and coaches – then this is a great podcast. Apple says:
- Mark Immelman isn’t just the older brother and swing coach of 2008 Masters champion Trevor Immelman, he’s a broadcaster on a variety of platforms, one of the leading instructors in the world of golf and happy to help improve your game.
- Golf Science Lab: This podcast is hosted by Cordie Walker and the Apple summary reads:
- We help golfers understand what it ACTUALLY takes to get better at golf and perform your best.
- Ignore the BS and cut to truth as we talk with leaders in the industry, from professional golfers, coaches, instructors, biomechanists, researchers and more.
- Host, Cordie Walker is on a mission to figure out how to improve the way we learn and get better at golf.
- Be the Right Club: If you’re a fan of Hal Sutton, then you need to check out his new podcast that launched in January of this year. It definitely provides an insider’s look at the PGA. Apple gives this description:
- PGA Tour Legend Hal Sutton and his Director of Instruction Chase Cooper, discuss the hottest topics in golf including the PGA Tour, modern instruction, elite amateur and junior golf, mental game, and so much more.
- It’s the perfect marriage of old school art and new school tech.
- 18STRONG: Hosted by Jeff Pelizzaro, a Golf Digest Top 50 fitness professional, this podcast has become more than just what exercises are good for golfers. Listen Notes says:
- The 18STRONG Podcast is a golf show that has its roots in fitness but has grown to include much more than just talking about exercise for golfers. Whether you’re looking to win a club championship, trying to break 90, or just excited about an epic golf trip with your buddies, each episode contains powerful information you can immediately put into action, on and off the course, that will have a massive impact on your game. Join Jeff Pelizzaro, Golf Digest Top 50 Golf Fitness Professional, Physical Therapist and co-founder of 18STRONG, as he interviews and trades epic stories with the biggest names in golf (players, coaches, trainers and other unique personalities) about what it means to be “18STRONG”.
- The Hackers Paradise: This is another relatively new podcast (launched late 2020) and is receiving great reviews! Apple says:
- The Hackers Paradise is your one stop Golf Destination. THP Radio features different shows including The Golf Industry Uncut, The Dean Has Spoken and On The Tee. If you love golf equipment, the game of golf and Tour talk, THP Radio is your choice for on demand audio.
- Local Knowledge: Local Knowledge is brought to you by Golf Digest and Apple describes it as:
- The best golf stories have multiple layers to them. In each episode, Local Knowledge dives deep into a subject golfers want to know about, whether it’s about the game they play, the competition at the highest level, or the surprising ways golf factors into larger conversations throughout society. Hosts Daniel Rapaport, Alex Myers, and Keely Levins weave together original interviews, Golf Digest reporting, and additional elements to tell the type of compelling stories that have been a Golf Digest staple for decades.
- Get a Grip with Max Homa and Shane Bacon: When you get a PGA pro and a broadcaster together – you create one great golf podcast. Apple says:
- Hosted by broadcaster Shane Bacon and PGA Tour pro Max Homa, Get a Grip is a golf-centric podcast making light of a rather stuffy sport with legitimate insight into the game. It’s essentially the public golf course of podcasts. The show will offer a look into the PGA Tour from a guy between the ropes week in and week out and have some fun at both his peers and golf fans’ expenses.
Before you load up the clubs and head to the golf course, why not download a couple of these podcasts to listen to on the way? You might even get a few tips to improve your game!